Termination of Student Status
Student status termination may be caused by the following cases
- Transfer to other university
- Lack of one of qualifications or conditions of applicant to enroll as a student
- Having not enrolled any course within the time specified by the university without maintaining the student status within 30 days from first date of regular semester.
- Having rerolled a program for a maximum duration specified from the first date of first regular semester of enrollment.
- Study result with grade point average of less than 2.75 when having enrolled every 2 regular semesters.
- A doctoral student who fails qualifying examination without having the approval to transfer to a master’s degree program
- Thesis title and proposal has not been approved after enrollment for a period of time as specified below
- For every type of master’s degree program, 2 academic years.
- For every type of doctoral degree program, 3 academic years.
- Having enrolled for 2 regular semesters without any credit earned, except the program with thesis only.
- Having failed comprehensive examination as specified in no. 24 of Chiang Mai University Regulation on Graduate Education 2559 B.E.
- Having not paid tuition fee within the time specified by the university.
[update: 2019-03-13 11:07:17][View : 68]